TBF All-Star is back! Our first contest of 2017 starts on Monday, January 23rd and is a points challenge where the individual accumulating the most points over 3 weeks is the winner.
There are two ways to earn points: Attendance and All-Star challenges.
- Weekday evening or weekend class: 1 point
- Weekday morning class: 2 points
You can only earn attendance points for 1 class per day and will be capped at 8 attendance points per week.
Each day will feature a different class challenge. Challenges may be Phys Ed, Intermission, Recess or even social media-based. The winning individual(s) or team(s) of each challenge will receive a star that is worth 10 points.
There will be 1 final All-Star challenge worth 25 points to be held between February 10 and February 13. The final challenge will be winner-take-all and awarded to the top performer over the 4 days.
No registration required for this contest. The highest point accumulator wins $75 cash and a $100 credit to be applied to Throwback classes. 2nd place wins a $50 class credit and a Sweetgreen gift card. 3rd place is awarded a $30 class credit.
Don't forget our deals on pricing:
- Monthly Unlimited: promo code 'TBFAllstar' knocks 20% off a monthly unlimited membership: click here
- Early Riser: unlimited morning classes at the always low price of $119. click here
- DIBS: best prices on drop-ins (recently lowered - most under $20!). click here
You're gonna want to pay attention to our social media pages, particularly Instagram and Twitter, so follow @throwbackfit.